LCiL Payroll aims to provide an accurate and timely payroll service to employers. We specialise in supporting employers who receive Direct Payments, the Independent Living Fund, Access to Work and Personal Independence Payments. We also support employers whose support is self-funded.
We aim to ensure our company is accurate by following strict payroll procedures and keeping up to date with legislation i.e. via membership of relevant professional bodies/regularly checking for government updates. We aim to safeguard our customers by taking reasonable steps to ensure our practices are confidential and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and are equal and accessible. We regularly monitor and review our services in order that we can offer the best quality of payroll provision.
Payroll: we provide payroll services for employers who choose to open and use their own bank account. We can;
- Register you as an employer with HMRC.
- Calculate pay based on submitted hours. (Time sheet template can be provided).
- Calculate the correct tax, national insurance and student loan deductions.
- Calculate any Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Holiday Pay, Deduction of Earnings etc. for your employee(s).
- File your returns online as required by HMRC.
- Implement tax code changes and other changes as notified by HMRC on your behalf.
- Generate pay slips for your employee(s) and payroll records for you to keep, print or forward to your employee(s) and for you to make payment in the method you have agreed with your employee(s).
- Provide a report of the amount due to HMRC and when to make payment.
- Ensure all information is sent to you in time to meet the deadlines imposed by HMRC.
- Provide advice and guidance on payroll matters.
There is a low fixed-cost for this service based on a 4 weekly payroll. Salaries can also be processed on a weekly or monthly basis
Managed Accounts: we provide payroll services for employers who choose not to open and use their own bank account. We can provide all of the services above plus;
- Open a bank account in your name.
- Make payments on your behalf to HMRC.
- Make payments to your employee(s)
- Pay other invoices; (if required)
- Include (if required) any payments from ILF, Health etc.
- Manage wholly your Direct Payments.
We can create a personalised price package based on your individual circumstances. Please enquire for more details.
So if you want a fast, reliable, comprehensive payroll or managed accounts service, run by an organisation which has many years’ experience in providing services for the benefit of disabled people, then call LCiL Payroll on 0116 222 5005 or email email@example.com for further information.